Location: Park City, UT (with possibility of part-time / remote working)
Purpose & Summary: The E-Commerce Expert manages the Ecommerce platform of Anomaly Action Sports which includes Shred and Slytech brands and are sold through our US and Italian subsidiaries. The candidate will be able to maintain and improve the websites, improving customer experience to achieve sales growth.
The position will report to the Ecommerce Director.
- Maintaining and improving the e-commerce websites (Shredoptics.com and Slytechprotection.com)
- Maintaining and updating catalogs and pricing for the different seasons and business lines (Snow / Mountain Bike)
- Compiling weekly reports measuring sales effectiveness (sales, customer experience and customer service)
- Managing underlying website servers (FTP management, accesses, …)
- Managing external agencies related to major website implementations
- Maintaining and improving the corporate website (Anomalyactionsports.com)
- Supporting the preparation and execution of mailing campaigns (Mailchimp)
Requirements: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field plus a minimum of 3 year in an online sales or website management. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Website development and maintenance
- Work experience with WordPress, WooCommerce
- Understanding of order management/customer fulfilment in an e-commerce context
- Excellence in the use of Excel
- Use of Google Analytics
- Data entry and management
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail oriented & solution driven
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Work experience with Quivers, Amazon, Kibo, Google Merchant, and Mailchimp
- Understanding of traffic generation initiatives (mainly SEO and PPC)
For more information on Anomaly Action Sports:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume if you would like to apply.